Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Twitter Tweet!

Sounds like something a three year old might say when trick or treating on Halloween night but what it really is, is a movement of epic proportions! Twitter is a social networking site that aspires to connect people by having them answer one question, "What are you doing?". It is estimated that one million people a day are signing up with twitter and I am one of those one million today! This is another great way to stay connected so why not follow my Tweets at http://www.twitter.com/ericv66 and stay connected in another venue with what's happening in my life and the life of connections ministry here at CPH. Let me know what you think by commenting on this post or any of my previous posts. As always let me encourage you to continue "Doing Life Together".
DLT
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment